Stuttering Viewer screen for my 4k videos on Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have recently moved from Wondershare Filmora9 to Premiere Pro on my ASUS Zenbook i7 to use more advanced features.

I have imported my 4k videos to edit a video but unfortunately when I place in timeline and play in the Viewer screen, the video jolts and is not smooth. I did not have these issues in Filmora9. Could someone help me get sorted please? I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stuttering Viewer screen for my 4k videos on Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have recently moved from Wondershare Filmora9 to Premiere Pro on my ASUS Zenbook i7 to use more advanced features.

I have imported my 4k videos to edit a video but unfortunately when I place in timeline and play in the Viewer screen, the video jolts and is not smooth. I did not have these issues in Filmora9. Could someone help me get sorted please? I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?