Highlighted

Subtitles are out of order when I open the project on another device

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, captions written in a post production office. His project was sent to me after the process was finished. When I opened the project on the devices in my own office, I encountered the situation that the location and writing order of most of the subtitles were different. What is the reason of this?1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Formats, Import, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Subtitles are out of order when I open the project on another device

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, captions written in a post production office. His project was sent to me after the process was finished. When I opened the project on the devices in my own office, I encountered the situation that the location and writing order of most of the subtitles were different. What is the reason of this?1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Formats, Import, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is hard to say what you have. My guess is that Track 3 are graphics/text boxes for the backgrounds (white), and that is why they are not in the correct position for some of the captions. You can do that, but then the problems with positioning of the actual caption texts can be a problem. Track 4 is the actual caption track, and has an effect on it (fx). This might be positioning to try to match it with the Track 3 backgrounds, but that can easily be messed up.

The is also a completely separate caption stream early on the timeline. It might be a razored part of the caption stream or a different one. 

Are you burning in or exporting a sidecar?

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0