Highlighted

Subtitles/capture settings in Premiere pro 2020 -Australian Standard x CEA-708 - Timebase Drop-Fps?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have to add subtitles to my video, 

Using good upgrated Mac from school.
My video is over 23 minutes long. subtitles do not have to match with image, but audio.
How should I set my "new Captions" window pleae?

Regards

eco.pm2

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Subtitles/capture settings in Premiere pro 2020 -Australian Standard x CEA-708 - Timebase Drop-Fps?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have to add subtitles to my video, 

Using good upgrated Mac from school.
My video is over 23 minutes long. subtitles do not have to match with image, but audio.
How should I set my "new Captions" window pleae?

Regards

eco.pm2

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you need to create a sidecar .SRT file? Or are the subtitles meant to be burned into the video? If the latter, I would recommend just using the Essential Graphics text tool to create them.

If you do need closed captioning with a separate sidecar file, then the destination your video is going would somewhat dictate the caption settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines