• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subtitles nightmare

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on guys, I think it's unbelievable that using subtitling is still such a nightmare! With last update you broke what you have just fixed... if I edit a subtitles it lost formatting and positioning... line interleave sometimes works sometimes don't... I so tired to pay for this...

I work on iMacpro.

Gianmaria

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the same in latest version on windows 10 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NO question there are multiple problems with captions and open subtitles ... the entire process ... in Premiere.

PLEASE ... everyone frustrated with this, go to the UserVoice system, search for captions and subtitles, pick a good post, and pile on ... UPVOTE IT. Golly gee ... upvote several of them!

Then come back here and post a link to the one/s you've selected and upvoted. Every UV post goes both to the engineers (who read every one of them, I've talked with engineers who do that) and ... more importantly ... is collated and sent to the upper managers who determine budgets.

Adobe's upper managers live by metrics ... for the people above the program managers, it seems that about anything they do is based on metrics. Let's give them some metrics!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines