Exit

SUDDENLY my color labels are MISSING !!

Engaged ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now what?

The labels do appear in the box view.

Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 4.01.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-12 at 4.14.31 PM.pngCatalina 10.15.7.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Yikes! It's a Known Issue:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/known-issues.html

You can try creating a new project and Import the old project and see if you get the Labels back. It works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yikes! It's a Known Issue:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/known-issues.html

You can try creating a new project and Import the old project and see if you get the Labels back. It works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YIkes, only TWO known issues and THAT is one ???!!!
Stalling out my whole project.  sigh...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, this is a major issue.  I use labels to organize all my projects and I have a lot of active going on. Adobe needs to fix this immediately.  It's things like this that make me want to jump ship.  I've had so many ridiculous bugs in Premiere 2020.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe fix this!  Why am I losing labels in 2020!?  C'mon...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is to both upper and lower case NyCty. Did you try the workaround. To, create a new 2020 project then IMPORT the old?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually try to avoid transferring complex projects.  I will if that's the only option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, by far the most stable process for migrating complex projects (or all projects, actually) is to create a new project file in the new version, then use the MediaBrowser panel to navigate to, select, and import the assets of the old project into the new version.

And at times, this is also a workable 'fix' for some issues within a current project, even staying in the same app version.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines