Sue Adobe!!!

Explorer ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think It's time to gather all messed informations about how Premiere doesn't work and sue adobe for not allowing us to finsh our jobs. Please send me all the info about how their software doesn't work - [personal info deleted by mod, forum rules]

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sue Adobe!!!

Explorer ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think It's time to gather all messed informations about how Premiere doesn't work and sue adobe for not allowing us to finsh our jobs. Please send me all the info about how their software doesn't work - [personal info deleted by mod, forum rules]

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 01, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

works for me...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case I wasn't clear, Premiere works for me, not suing Adobe.   

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2021 0
Explorer ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to hear 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 01, 2021 0