• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

super wide video not exporting properly

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export 4 - 2560 x 1920 frames side by side to create a super wide angle video. The video exports fine, but will not play properly in VLC or Windows Media Player. In VLC the time increases as if it were playing normally, but there is no image, just the VLC cone. In WMP, the time increases and the player pops to the appropriate aspect ratio, but no video plays. 

When i bring the exported file back into premiere, I am able to scroll through it and see all the frames as if the video was fine, so it makes me think it's not an export issue.

Has anyone run into limitations of the media player and perhaps my video is too wide?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Limitations of the media player. Some cannot play above certain resolutions or certain codecs, etc. That has been my experience, anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Limitations of the media player. Some cannot play above certain resolutions or certain codecs, etc. That has been my experience, anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like that's the issue. Exported at 3840x720 and it worked fine. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines