Highlighted

Support for new iMac 2020 AMD Radeon 5700XT?

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see that Premiere Pro is supprting the new graphics cards in 2020 iMac. Please tell me this isn't true. Can somoen advise please?

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Support for new iMac 2020 AMD Radeon 5700XT?

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see that Premiere Pro is supprting the new graphics cards in 2020 iMac. Please tell me this isn't true. Can somoen advise please?

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know for sure that the new iMac graphics cards work with Premiere Pro but as a user of a new Mac Pro with a AMD Radeon Pro W5500X and a new Macbook Pro with AMD Radeon Pro 5600M (HBM2) card both don't seem to have any issues running Premiere Pro (2019 & 2020). Working extensively with these machines for the last few months - and GPU (Metal) acceleration is on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou Steve.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0