• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support for newer GPU's on premier pro

Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When will adobe add support for newer graphics crads. 

I have two machines one with an Geforce RTX 3070 & Quadro T2000 neither is supported? 

The option for hardware encoding si greyed out when I render my videos????

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the studio driver, or the gaming driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nvidia doesn't offer studio drivers for any 3000 series or Quadro Graphics cards? 

Studio drives were offered only for the Titan series & 1000 series graphice cards which are over two years old. So are you referring that I use 2+ year old hardware because you can't provide support for nwere hardware? 

I have already gone over your GPU list and nothing released in the last two year us on your list. 

I even tried using my new Dell Presicion with the new Intel Xe graphics, Premier Pro just kept crashing when trying to render, I hope atleast openCL support with Intel graphics wold be there but no luck. 

Adobe needs to get their act togather, I can't belive you can upadte your list to support newer hardware. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines