• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sur adobe première pro 2021 réglage piste son impossible

Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sur Adobe premiére Pro je ne parvient pas à placer des lignes avec de la plume afin de pouvoir modifier simplement mon volume.
De nombreuses vidéos le montre mais n'expliquent pas vraiment la méthode. même le cours complet de 
fr.tuto.om !
Pouvez vous me décrire la procédure ou m'indiquer un lien d'une vidéo qui réelement explique la procédure 
Mille mercis d'avance.

On Adobe Premiére Pro, I cannot place lines with a pen so that I can simply modify my volume.
Many videos show this but don't really explain the method. even the full course of
fr.tuto.om!
Can you describe the procedure to me or give me a link to a video that actually explains the procedure?
Many thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean keyframing on the sequence itself?

First, you have to right-click on the sequence/clip, and at the bottom, enable keyframes of the type you want to set.

Then, go to the Edit/Keyboard Shortcuts panel, and type 'add' in the search bar. See what is set (if anything) for adding a keyframe. I set mine to Shift-Z as on the English keyboard that's an easy one to do.

Now, you can tap that keyboard shortcut and PrPro will put a keyframe on the sequence where the CTI/playhead is sitting. After you have a couple keyframes, you can start dragging them up or down.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whaou many thank's for your Help !
Jean-Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the Selection tool by holding down ctrl or the Pentool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines