• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Swiftly Studio 850 Seamless Transitions doesnt work in Premiere 2019

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i import my Swiftly Studio 850 Seamless Transitions, i can see the effects but if i lay it over my clips, i only can see the example effect, it doesnt adjust into my clip anymore, as you can see on the picture. What can i do to fix the problem?screenshot.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Just to have this information indexed in a search: Swiftly Studio is a real SCAM!

If you bought the 850 Seamless Transitions package from them, then in fact they resold you my original transitions package. It can only be bought here: https://videohive.net/item/handy-transitions-for-premiere-pro/22125468

As for your question (I understand that this is no longer relevant), you just need to check this step:

https://videolancer.net/seamless-transitions-for-premiere-pro/guide/#timeline-settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - if its your transitions package that they are selling illegally you should contact Facebook - they are advertising like mad on Facebook right now, making a lot of money that it sounds like should rightfully be yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just stumbled across this thread after searching "is Swiftly studios safe" and I am so glad I saw this message before buying anything from them. It's the end of June and I got a Swiftly advert on Youtube today for the pack, so they are still at it. 

Anyway, thanks for your link. Will be purchasing a lisence from the heroes that did all the work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Evgeny,  even if Swiftly studio is a scam they allow us to use the 850+ transitions for premier pro on all videos we create. however you guys sell the videolancer's transition pack for $49 but i can use them on just one youtube video ( as your license says only one end user product), and if i create another video i need to spend another 49 bucks to use the transition.. in my opnion the videolancer's trransition is a rip off. if i create 50 videos and use your transition then i will end up paying 50*$49 = $2450 just for transitions ... Seriously!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! My name is Boris, and I am from Videolancer's team.

One-time use license - This has to do with piece products. In which, for example, one footage or one template is sold. In this case, one template can be used only in one video project.

But our package consists of 1500 presets. For packages, Envato has this clarification: https://videohive.net/licenses/faq#item-packs-a.

That is, in theory, you can use one preset in 1500 projects). However, these are just conventions that are not interesting to anyone. You can just buy our product once and use it unlimitedly.

VideoHive (https://videohive.net/licenses/faq)
License FAQ | VideoHive
Create a video with video templates. Browse high quality after affects templates, apple motion videos, Cinema4D files, video clips, royalty free stock footage, and more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you posted this. I'll buying this today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Senec, I too bought the transition pack and struggled at first. But I now know how to use them.

I had a look at your screenshot and saw that the one problem that you have one of the buttons activated. You need to turn off the nesting button which is found just underneath the timecode. Your transition are nested together which does not allow it to function properly. Once you have that sorted you can drag the transition onto your timeline. You might still see the preview image of the transition thumbnail, just check your timeline and you will find the image layer and delete it. Hope this helps.Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello im staphon and im fairly new to this whole editing world. Im going  to try this out and if it works for me. i want to say thanks in advance.  heck thanks anyway for trying to help have a good one.  Sincerly. Staphon of Cut and Shoot ent ps just tried. which one is nesterd button? i know how to. nest a sequence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Staphon, you are so welcome. Glad I could help. The nest button is the 1st button just under the time code. If you look at the image I posted. I hope that helps. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank yo so much @farrens29910264 my apologies for the delay 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this still hasnt worked for me, i delete their video clip and it still doesnt apply the effect to my footage, thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post your timeline with the effect applied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They got me to 🤦🏽‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines