Highlighted

switch from 1 camera to the other

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a total newbie!

I videod a lecture with 2 cameras. I messed up the exposures.

I want to cut from 1 camera to the other during the talk synchronising them. I have tried multicamera and that works fine BUT I want to fine tune the white balance and exposure differently on each camera's video.

I have tried doing (effects) each video seperately, but cannot go Multicamera with the "effects" sticking. I tried adjusting each video, then exporting to mp4 and then combining them into multicam. VERY long winded. Is there another way?

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

switch from 1 camera to the other

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a total newbie!

I videod a lecture with 2 cameras. I messed up the exposures.

I want to cut from 1 camera to the other during the talk synchronising them. I have tried multicamera and that works fine BUT I want to fine tune the white balance and exposure differently on each camera's video.

I have tried doing (effects) each video seperately, but cannot go Multicamera with the "effects" sticking. I tried adjusting each video, then exporting to mp4 and then combining them into multicam. VERY long winded. Is there another way?

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the timeline, select a clip from one of your cameras. In the Lumitry panel select 'Master' instead of the individual clip and make your adjustments. This should change all instances that are taken from that one clip.

Master lumitry.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0