• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync two movies on video signature, to interchange audio

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was hoping someone could tell me if what I'm trying to achieve is possible in Premiere Pro.

What it comes down to is I have two movie files: one with good video but bad audio; and the other with bad video but good audio. The audio and video within each file are perfectly synched. What I want to do is create a movie using the good video from one and the good audio from the other. However it seems there is variable drift between the two files. When I synch the start and ends of both movies (by the video), they don't seem to maintain video synchronization inbetween. One video may lead by a few frames, but later lag by a few frames, when compared to the other. What I need to do is try and sync the two movies by their video signature, and then I can just simply swap the audios. Can Premiere Pro do something like this?

Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oy.    what are the properties of your 2 source files?  you can adjust the playback speed of the good video to match the audio or adjust the playback speed (without changing pitch) of the audio to match the video...  If you need help with either of these workflows, post back...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines