Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synching WAV audio + r3d footage

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

New to editing r3d footage... as per subject line, would be grateful to get advice on the best way to synch separately recorded WAV audio with r3d footage.

There's a handful of guides in youtube and other pages but nothing seems to work.  I've imported the r3d footage via media browser, created proxies and tried the multi-cam method.

I have 72x r3d files vs 16x WAV files (screenshot below).  According to theory I should be able to select all and then start the multi-cam method but not having any luck.

Can't also use Synchronise method or Merge method.

Thank you in advance.

Angelo

Laethe5ED3_0-1626491156956.png

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What setting have you tried in the multicam process?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Neil,

Thanks for responding.  Unsure which setting you are referring to but I've tried Timecode and Sound Timecode and neither works.

Laethe5ED3_0-1626566911939.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines