Synchronizing multiple cameras and master audio track

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've recorded a music event using two cameras and an external audio recording device. I used a clap in the beginning of the recording to sync both cameras to the recording device. Now, no matter how hard I try, I can't get the audio from the two video clips to sync to each other, even after enabling the audio time units setting. What should I do?

best,

sam

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Synchronizing multiple cameras and master audio track

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've recorded a music event using two cameras and an external audio recording device. I used a clap in the beginning of the recording to sync both cameras to the recording device. Now, no matter how hard I try, I can't get the audio from the two video clips to sync to each other, even after enabling the audio time units setting. What should I do?

best,

sam

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select both clips and the audio together in your bin, right-click and "Create Multicam Sequence" and choose Audio as the sync method. If you have good audio recorded on bith cameras then you should get a decent sync. It will create a multicam clip wth the camera audio muted, but if you don't want a multicam clip you can right-click on it and select the option to open it as a sequence. 

HTH,

WM

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2020 0