Highlighted

Synchronizing vid & separate music track

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read posts regarding syncing video and seperate music track. I just can't seem to be able to do it. I have multiple vid tracks (4), some overlapping each other. It's pretty messy but the end result is the video i want when you push play. It all plays in sync with music track whilst in prem pro but once you export mp4 it is annoyingly slightly out!!!! I'm hoping syncing the tracks will fix it?? I have made sure all tracks are targetted etc. But no luck😩. Please help, Cheers, Andrew

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Synchronizing vid & separate music track

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read posts regarding syncing video and seperate music track. I just can't seem to be able to do it. I have multiple vid tracks (4), some overlapping each other. It's pretty messy but the end result is the video i want when you push play. It all plays in sync with music track whilst in prem pro but once you export mp4 it is annoyingly slightly out!!!! I'm hoping syncing the tracks will fix it?? I have made sure all tracks are targetted etc. But no luck😩. Please help, Cheers, Andrew

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you editing with bluetooth headphones or anything like that? Something that would cause your monitoring to be slightly out of sync?

What format are you encoding to? If you're using hardware encoding to h264/5, can you switch it to Software Encoding? Or just export to a different codec.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back. I am at work now.......can i pick this up again
tonight? Thanks, Andrew

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, you can post whatever other details you may have if they pop up. I will see it at some point, but there are others that can also jump in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried different export options no luck. I notice it appears out of sync mainly when viewing the exported file on our smart phones however when viewing the same exported file on laptop it's better. I haven't yet been able to merge of suncronize multiple selected tracks before exporting.........options are always greyed 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any chance any of your sources are from a screen capture or a smartphone?  variable frame rate could be the problem

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate

https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, yes filmed on 4 seperate mobile phones. I will try your
suggestions tonight. I have tried many different options when exporting and
always get same result.......music is slightly forward of the video. Funny
thing is......when i view the vision and listen through bluetooth heads
it's bang on. I did not edit in prem pro using headphones.....just sound
coming from laptop speaker.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 0