Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing audio for each clip

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey.

I've got a new microphone, who needs to be synchronised for each clip. Easy peasy i thought.

However, i'm limited in scrolling on PP? I can only scroll frame for frame. Making manual Synchronize impossible. The Synchronize Function doesn't work neither.

When scrolling through my timelime, it goes frame for frame. I wasn't able to figure out how to change this. I've went through settings, but couldn't find anything. 

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Set your timeline to audio timecode, that's in the little three-bar menu next to the sequence name at the top of the timeline panel. Then you can slip/nudge audio by audio time units, which are tiny.

Then de-select that option when done.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Set your timeline to audio timecode, that's in the little three-bar menu next to the sequence name at the top of the timeline panel. Then you can slip/nudge audio by audio time units, which are tiny.

Then de-select that option when done.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines