Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing Issue When Re-Linking BRAW Video Files in Premier

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is anyone experiencing an issue when re-linking BRAW files in Premier pro? After I re-link files within a project, all the clips are in the timeline at the beginning of the clip, not at the correct 'in' and 'out' points that I had made previously. This is only happening with BRAW footage.

Any advice would be appreciated (sorry if I didn't explain this clearly).

Sam

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am just starting to work with BRAW footage using the official blackmagic plug-in. Did you ever find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Your issue happens on some projects when you switch computer (transfer project) OR when media files are moved from one disk to another. It's a problem from Adobe, and not from the Importer Plugin. So you should have the same behavior using the Blackmagic RAW Plugin or BRAW Studio.

However, with BRAW Studio we developped a tool to avoid this bug before you open the project and relink your files. So basically, with the BRAW Studio Panel, you will need to enter the new Paths for the old Paths given, and when you will open your project, the files will not need to be relinked, and the Shift Bug will not happen !

We built this new tool with some users and it worked for them ! The next version (coming in the next few days) 2.1.2 has some improvements on this tool, and 2 users are now happy with it !

You can try it for free (Only 10 files will be relinked witht the free trial, the other files will be shifted but you will be able to confirm that the ones relinked with our tool are working then).

Please contact us for any question / feedback : https://www.autokroma.com/contact

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following this. It's driving me crazy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @domp825,

Do you experience the bug with BRAW Studio and Premiere Pro ? 

Note that we have now in the last version of BRAW Studio a new tool which correct your project in one click ! Just need to select your project, wait some seconds to process and you should not experience the problem anymore on your project.

More infos here : ("How to fix your timeline and your editing" part) https://www.autokroma.com/blog/Premiere-Pro-Timeline-Shift-First-Frame-After-Moving-Project-Relinkin...

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines