• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing Picture in Picture video

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I am making a video where I have the main footage POV, and B roll showing static footage.

So the POV footage is me putting some parts together on my bike, and the B roll witch is PIP is the camera set static on the part I am fitting to my bike.

However, I am struggling to time sync these clips. I can get it about a second, so when I wave my hand in the POV 1 second later it shows the wave on the PIP image.

What is the best way to get these in sync, please?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use multicam if the recordings were done simultaneously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes both cameras were started within a few seconds of each other, would this still work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it would. I think you want to do something like in the video below. It was done with Premiere Pro's multicam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines