• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing Slideshow with Music on Premier Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to synchronize a slideshow with music, with very precise slide changes on the beat.  I know that Lightroom has a feature that is supposed to do that automatically, but it does not work veryy well -- particularly if there are multiple songs that it needs to synchronize with.

In Premiere Pro, I am having trouble setting the duration of the still files to the right length.  I need precision in tenths of seconds, and it seems like I can only change the duration in whole seconds.  (I'm not sure what to do with the frame rate at the end of the duration).

I also tried to do it by dragging the end of the clips to the right length, but keep geeting an error "Trim blocked on Video 1".  I have read other solutions about how to address that, but they have not worked for me.  Maybe I'm just dense.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Video (stills) is 1 frame, audio is 1/48000 of a second.  Best practise is to set audio to the video.  Set timeline to Audio units.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines