Syncing Sound Using MultiClips

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having issues with syncing sound to video clips using Merged Clips. When the project file is copied onto another hard drive, it gives a very strange message about the audio tracks not being the same even though I created the proxies in Media Encoder. It's causing me and the editor to lose our minds a bit. I figured out I can run the proxies through DaVinci and remove the additional track and replace the proxies but that adds a bit to my workflow and trying to make things easier.

I was told there is a way to sync using Multiclips which I cannot find anywhere on the Internet. I tried the Multicam Sequence but it doesn't seem to line up the audio and video tracks even though I select Timecode and timecode is currently correct for the file I tried it on. What is the multiclips workflow? Thanks.

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try syncing with multicam using the audio instead of the timecode and see what happens.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines