Highlighted

System compability issues - Premiere Pro and After Effects

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So every time I launch Premiere Pro and After Effects, I get this system compatibility error. I can still run the app but it's annoying. It wasn't like that in the previous versions. Anyway, I am attaching the report. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

System compability issues - Premiere Pro and After Effects

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So every time I launch Premiere Pro and After Effects, I get this system compatibility error. I can still run the app but it's annoying. It wasn't like that in the previous versions. Anyway, I am attaching the report. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated the Intel 4600 driver as the report recommends?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't update it for some reason. It says the update is not compatible with my laptop (Lenovo Y50-70)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0