• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Compatibility Report-driver issue

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I got the System Compatibility Report. It says to update my nVidia version. I tried to follow the steps but where i got to choose my nvidia driver i couldn't find there the GeForge GT 610 in the list, please help me! I need that driver

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your GT610 is very old and no longer supported by Adobe and Nvidia. Alas nothing you can do about this but buy a new machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I second Ann. All driver support for that GPU and all other Fermi GPUs had been ended completely by Nvidia itself - de facto in March 2018, officially in January 2019. That means that there will be no more fixes ever from Nvidia itself, let alone Adobe.

In addition, that GT 610 was completely useless for GPU acceleration even if it worked: It has only 48 CUDA cores and an appallingly low memory throughput of 14 GB/s. That is far slower than even system RAM! That GPU will severely bottleneck any modern CPU. In other words, that GPU was horrible when it was new, and a complete joke today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines