Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Compatibility Report Error. "UPDATED"

Guide ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

I am getting this Error Report. I have already Installed the latest Graphic Cards Drive, and I am still getting this system Compatibility Report.

I have the NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Graphic Card.

Thank you very much.

Comaptibility.jpg

UPDATED:

Ok, Inside Device Manager, I Right Clicked on Display Adapters- Intel (R) HD Graphics- Update, and Now I am not getting that Error Message. Also, The Movie Clips that I am Importing to Premiere Pro are Not Dimmed-Out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Dear EM1992.

As I said Before, This is what I did, and now It works fine.

Inside Device Manager, I Right Clicked on Display Adapters- Intel (R) HD Graphics- Update, and Now I am not getting that Error Message. Also, The Movie Clips that I am Importing to Premiere Pro are Not Dimmed-Out.

NOTE:

When you click on Update It updates the Driver.

Did you do this ???

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a laptop or desktop?  If desktop, you may want to go into the PC BIOS and disable the onboard Intel graphics controller. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi animationlife,

The latest driver for Intel HD 630 is version 26.20.100.6912. Please try to install that and let us know if that solves the issue.

Download Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sumeet.

I Downloaded the  HD 630 is version 26.20.100.6912. I tried Installing It, and got this message.

When I Right Click on Display adapters- Inter(R) HD Graphics 630-Update. I get this message that the Latest Driver Is Installed.

Thanks.

Error.jpg

Driver.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second that, I'm having the exact same problem & got the exact same errors.

Is there a way to fix this?

I've been dealing with this problem for months!

been on the phone with adobe support, then nvidia support (took 3 days)

it was fixed for a week and the error returned.

Is anyone going to respond with a valid solution??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear EM1992.

As I said Before, This is what I did, and now It works fine.

Inside Device Manager, I Right Clicked on Display Adapters- Intel (R) HD Graphics- Update, and Now I am not getting that Error Message. Also, The Movie Clips that I am Importing to Premiere Pro are Not Dimmed-Out.

NOTE:

When you click on Update It updates the Driver.

Did you do this ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi animationlife,

I did all of that and nothing works. still getting the same system compatability report.

Plus it didn't have any updates for me. Said everything is up to date.

So what now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem. It seems like Asus has their own driver but they never update the thing. Now Premier is almost usless, until I can get this sorted out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try this

Moderator Note: Link/text removed. Sorry. Please do not use Console to change the application. It is against our corporate guidelines and is a request from Adobe Premiere Pro engineering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried this resolution with no success. I updated to the most recent iteration of the Intel driver and confirmed installation through the device manager after restarting my machine. Premier still gives the same error. Please advise on updated actions for resolving this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

t.har.gpk,

No idea which GPU you are working with, so ... provide us the details of the GPU and the driver version you're using in which version of Premiere and what OS, "we" might be able to help.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intel HD Graphics 4600 V. 20.19.15.5107 on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to state this, but Intel just does not want to fully support any of its hardware that's more than three years old any more. You see, Intel had placed driver support on all of its 4th- and 5th-Generation CPUs (of which yours is one) into legacy status back in 2018. That means that since then, there were no more compatibility fixes (nor will there ever be any) for these CPUs while only critical security patches will continue to be made at least until later this year. In fact, the last several driver releases for your CPU's iGPU (the latest of which came out last month) have been merely security patches to a driver that dated all the way back to 2016!

In other words, you're permanently stuck with 2016-era support as far as application compatibility is concerned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about this t.har.

I appreciate this info, RjL....

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. Guess I'll have to get a new CPU/Computer.
--

Stay sharp,

[personal info deleted my mod]

*Follow us on*
Instagram| Facebook | Youtube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

t.har.gpk,

That ancient onboard graphics chip from 2013 is long out of support from Nvidia, really ... and the design and architecture cannot work with the newer graphics firmware/software. So there is no way to get that up to working with Premiere as of 2020 version.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

You seem to be pretty knowledgeable on this problem and I'm running into the same issue. I totally understand that there's no way around it but wondered if you knew if any of the recommended graphics cards on the site https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html# were low profile (to fit in an Optiplex 9020sff) or if I just have to get with the times and buy a new computer? Any help would be much appreciated!

Kind regards,

John.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your case, then I'd recommend that you get with the times and purchase a new computer. You see, even at its fastest a Haswell 4-core/8-thread i7 CPU is still weaker than even a late-model low-end Coffee Lake 6-core/6-thread i5 desktop CPU. Heck, even a 4-core/8-thread AMD Ryzen 5 3xxxG APU is almost as powerful as that Haswell i7 for the modest price that you'd be paying on a configuration with that AMD APU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've no idea what you just said, but I'll take it! I even hit the
'translate' icon underneath it and am still non the wiser 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, John!

Translation:

"Buy a new computer. Even the cheaper new computers far outperform any updgrades you can do with your current computer."

Trust me, the man knows his hardware. 😉

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When It comes to Premiere Pro, Mr. Neil Is an Expert.

Since I did that System Update as I described In the above, I have not gotten that Error Message.

This is what I did:

Here Is the Screen-Shot

Device Manager.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting this!

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I am having the same issue: I get the intel 630 driver incompatability error message and PPro crashes randomly.

Specs:

Dell Xps 15 9560 running Windows Home 10

Intel HD Graphics ver 26.20.100.7263
Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU @2.80GHz

Latest 2020 Premiere pro update

Everything worked fine on Premiere pro 2019, though I updated the driver and premiere at the same time so Im not sure which is the problem. 

I don't think my set up is too old but I could be wrong. I have tried updating the driver manually, uninstalling, reinstalling.

Can anyone tell what the problem is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this guys this will help:

Moderator Note: Link/text removed. Sorry. Please do not use Console to change the application. It is against our corporate guidelines and is a request from Adobe Premiere Pro engineering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. My laptop is a dell inspiron 2017. So 2.5 years old with a core i7 chip. Are you saying that I need to replace my laptop after2 years??? I don't think so!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines