Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Compatibility Report Error. "UPDATED"

Guide ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

I am getting this Error Report. I have already Installed the latest Graphic Cards Drive, and I am still getting this system Compatibility Report.

I have the NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Graphic Card.

Thank you very much.

Comaptibility.jpg

UPDATED:

Ok, Inside Device Manager, I Right Clicked on Display Adapters- Intel (R) HD Graphics- Update, and Now I am not getting that Error Message. Also, The Movie Clips that I am Importing to Premiere Pro are Not Dimmed-Out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Dear EM1992.

As I said Before, This is what I did, and now It works fine.

Inside Device Manager, I Right Clicked on Display Adapters- Intel (R) HD Graphics- Update, and Now I am not getting that Error Message. Also, The Movie Clips that I am Importing to Premiere Pro are Not Dimmed-Out.

NOTE:

When you click on Update It updates the Driver.

Did you do this ???

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK this is what I did to resolve it. I wasn't able to update the driver (latest dell driver was installed) because it was tied to Dell so I ended up simply uninstalling the intel graphics adapter selecting the option to delete drivers as well. Then restarted machine and it installed the basic driver automatically. Then I ran the intel system scan from intel website (didn't work first time because I didn't choose to delete the dell drivers). The Intel scan installed latest driver and now the adobe error is resolved.

No need to buy a new laptop LOL but it did take a while to sort it! Hopefully thtis might help others out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this tip. This is exactly what happens when a laptop manufacturer/vendor fails or refuses to provide a sufficiently updated driver even though the GPU is still under mainstream support from the component manufacturer. It is more likely to occur with cheaper systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is anyone getting this over Illustrator???

Sorry I cant find a thread that is similar to this. I keep getting a system compatibility report on Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines