Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

system compatibility report Intel HD graphics 620

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've update my driver but I'm still facing this issue:

The current version of your Intel display driver may cause performance and stability issues. It is strongly recommended that you update to driver version 100.6286 or later. Drivers are provided by Intel or your computer's manufacturer.
URL: https://helpx.adobe.com/en/premiere-pro/kb/gpu-and-gpu-driver-requirements-for-premiere-pro.html

Video NVIDIA GeForce 940MX v.25.21.14.2545

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas?

Update your INTEL driver not youir Nvidia driver.

Support for Intel® Graphics Drivers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I thought I had updated what seems like everything on my computer, but still get that incompatibility report for my Intel HD graphics 620 when I open Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects, maybe Photoshop too.

I've managed to update to these versions:

- Intel HD graphics 620 - Driver Version: 23.20.16.4973 <-- Not the recommended 100.6286 or later

- Radeon R7 M440 - Driver Version: 26.20.15011.10003

- Windows 10 - Version: 1909

I noticed a descrepency in using Intel's 'Driver and Support Assistant' (which auto scans your drivers and auto updates them). After following all the instructions--updating, rebooting, and rescanning--the Assistant resulted in 'Your Intel® software is up to date.' However, below in the drop down details for Intel HD graphics 620 it says:

'A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact Dell for the latest driver for your computer.' And the driver version wasn't up to date.

Now I'm trying to manually update the Intel HD Graphics 620 driver (version 26.20.100.6859, A07) from Dell. The autmated Support Assistent thing says everything is up to date. The driver is on this page:

https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=yvtj9&oscode=wt64a&produc...

I have to shut down my computer to do the install so I'll return here in a moment to share results.

IT WORKED!!

My Intel HD graphics 620 driver is at version 26.20.100.6859.

No error Compatibility Report message from adobe when launching Premiere!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar issue that made After Effects and Premier Pro unusable...Massive horizontal green line across the entire viewer windows. Not just the live area, the entire window. Dell XPS13 with Intel UHD620.

After attempting to bring all drivers forward in time as much as possible (going to Dell and Intel support sites) with no success, and after finding this thread,  I decided to try using an older graphics driver from Dell. Now using 25.20.100.6471 - 12/10/2018 and it's working again. I think this driver is older than the one that was working fine before it suddenly went crazy last night.

Thanks for being here! I'd still be tearing my hair out without this discusssion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I'm having a similar issues with an Intel HD Graphics 620 card. The product I have is a 2018 HP Spectre 360. Do either of you have a link to the older driver for this card? I saw that you both had success bypassing the suggested (most updated) driver.

Thanks in advance!

-Austin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please disregard above. I just saw your link, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines