Highlighted

System Compatibility Report: NVIDIA Quadro K5100M unsupported Video Driver (need help fixing)

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
When I open Premiere or After Effects, I get this error:

System Compatibility Report:
Video: NVIDIA Quadro K5100M (FIX button)
Unsupported Video Driver

I've tried going to the fix button and downloading a NVIDIA Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro K5100M Ver.R418 U9 (426.78). When I opened up Premiere again, it still showing up the same problems.

please help, thank you

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

System Compatibility Report: NVIDIA Quadro K5100M unsupported Video Driver (need help fixing)

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
When I open Premiere or After Effects, I get this error:

System Compatibility Report:
Video: NVIDIA Quadro K5100M (FIX button)
Unsupported Video Driver

I've tried going to the fix button and downloading a NVIDIA Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro K5100M Ver.R418 U9 (426.78). When I opened up Premiere again, it still showing up the same problems.

please help, thank you

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As John T Smith stated, this cannot be fixed at all. Nvidia had already ended all support for all Kepler mobile GPUs as of this past April. And the two newest versions of Premiere Pro now require a driver version that's 451.77 or higher just to even run properly, especially with GPU acceleration.

In other words, the K5100M is now obsolete for Premiere Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0