• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System compatibility report: Unsupported Video Driver Intel HD graphics 520 [PP 2020] [Windows 10]

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I just got Premiere Pro 2020 but when I launch it it says that intel hd 520 graphics are not supported.

Annotation 2020-08-17 212607.png

I updated that my drivers too but it still shows this error.

I have another graphic card NVIDIA GeForce 940 MX..

which i think is compatible for Premiere pro.

maybe premiere pro is using intel graphic card instead of nvidia

can you guyzz help me plzz...

System specs:

12 GB DDR4 RAM

Intel i7 6500U

Nvidia GeForce 940MX

Premier Pro 2020 version 14.3.0 (BUILD 38)

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sugandha,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please check out the following article for more information on System Compatibility Report and instruction to update GPU driver: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-what-is-system-compatibility-report-in-after-effect...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here. it happened after new update 14.5

its weird becuase it was working after update then after few hours it crashed leaving me with that message after reopening PP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem. I have a Surface Book. I installed the latest Nvidia GeForce 940M drivers and it solved the problem.  It looks like Microsoft default does not install the preferred driver, but once I found the driver on the site have not had problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines