• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Compatibility Report

Engaged ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last few weeks -- I'm guessing since a Premiere Pro update -- every time I open Premiere Pro I'm getting a "System Compatibilty Report" error about my Intel graphics card driver being out of date.

However, two things:

1. It's the most recent driver recommended by the manufacturer (Dell) and users of the same laptop have run into problems with the most recent driver that PP is suggesting.
  2. I'm not using the Intel graphics card for Premiere.  I'm using a Radeon card.

Why does PP keep complaining about something that shouldn't apply?  How do I stop it?  It looks like this comes up in the forums but the solution I came across was expunged by a moderator.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep trying to upload a screenshot of the error message but the forum keeps reporting "server too busy".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Older Intel/nVidia video hardware is no longer supported
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/system-compatability-error/td-p/11131207?page=1

You may need to go into BIOS to disable the Intel video chip on the motherboard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well that's not much of a solution for a high-end, two year-old, workstation-class laptop.

There are two video adapters in this laptop for a reason.  Why isn't Premiere Pro smart enough to detect that I'm NOT using the Intel adapter to run it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines