Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System compatibillity report

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

yesterday i reinstalled my computer (Windows 10). and i started Premiere Pro without any issues. and today i get this error: 'System Compatatibillity Report'it says that the video driver is not supported. (Intel(R) HD Graphics 630). This graphicscard is my basis card on the motherboard and it has the latest drivers. Adobe gives me the option to download a driver but its the same as the latest driver of Intel it self. How can i solve this issue? 

i do have a extra graphicscard: Nvidia Geforce 1660 TI. And there is no issue with that one.

i hope you guys can help me out. See attachment for more info

thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

I used the last option. I have disabled my onboard GPU and now the computer is forced to use the Nvidia GPU. And it's now very smooth 😄

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines