• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Freezing During Save both Manually and with Autosave

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encounter a new system error every week with Adobe Premiere. I have never used a more error prone program. How can this be the industry standard? My new system error of the week is freezing when saving! This post is NOT solved 3 years later and I cannot find a solution. It literally freezes every other save on this project. I guess I have to rebuild the entire project and waste another day thanks to Adobe. Time to start looking for an alternative video editing program.

If anyone from Adobe cares about fixing their program versus adding more features that will make the system even less stable, here is some information.

The project is not that large 15 minutes of 4k video and about a dozen still images. No 3rd party applications used. Cross Disolve is the only effect used. Nothing else is running on computer. My computer is:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 1992 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Processor(s)
   BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. 1.14.0, 4/23/2019
   SMBIOS Version 3.0
   Embedded Controller Version 255.255
   BIOS Mode UEFI

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?