• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System memory problem in adobe premiere pro

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with premiere, I get a warning that says the following, low level exception occurred in: imported MPEG, I think it is the system memory but I do not know how to solve it

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can you provide more details about your system, verssion of Premiere, and the exact type of media file you are trying to import? We need a bit nore information to help you. Often times this error can be resolved with a version update or else the media you're trying to import is not a compatible format.

WM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

as John requestsed, Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.  Not sure why you think it's a memory issue but you might tell us what your preferences: memory settings are.  If you don't have sufficient memory reserved for your operating system, you can have issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines