Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System requirements Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Need your help with Creative Cloud System requirement. My Son need to buy a laptop or a descktop to complete his high school work in number of creative cloud applications. We have spoken to multiple people to understand the system requirements so we can buy a new computer. The desktop we are planing to buy has the below configuration.

1. Intel Core I7-9700 (3 Ghz, 12MB L3 Cashe, 8 Cores
  2. Hyper X 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM
  3. 512GB PCle NVMe M2 SSD Hard Disk
  4. NVDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 6 GB Dedicated Graphic
  5. Windows 10 Home

I would really appreciate your support and recommendation.

Regards

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well check adobe's requirements

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

If you can afford it, I'd up the ram to at least 32 gigs.  The graphics card is very important but if he's not going to be doing 4K video and complicated effects, it's less crucial. 

If you can add a second internal SSD for preview/caches etc. that might help performance.  Not crucial

And I'd assume that it would have at least usb3.0 for peripherals and external drives. 

Does it have a built in webcam?  You can always add one.  In todays environment, it's become crucial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Need your help with Creative Cloud System requirement. My Son need to buy a laptop or a descktop to complete his high school work in number of creative cloud applications. We have spoken to multiple people to understand the system requirements so we can buy a new computer. The desktop we are planing to buy has the below configuration.

1. Intel Core I7-9700 (3 Ghz, 12MB L3 Cashe, 8 Cores
  2. Hyper X 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM
  3. 512GB PCle NVMe M2 SSD Hard Disk
  4. NVDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 6 GB Dedicated Graphic
  5. Windows 10 Home

I would really appreciate your support and recommendation.

Regards

Please don't post the same question in different forums... merged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should edit 4K video just fine but selecting 1/2 or 1/4 resolution for playback might be needed at times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess what? There is no RTX 2060 SUPER with 6 GB of VRAM. Only the plain (non-SUPER) RTX 2060 has 6 GB. All RTX 2060 SUPER's have 8 GB of VRAM.

With that stated, you may want to bump up to a 10th-Gen i7-10700 instead of that 9th-Gen i7-9700 CPU (this will require a 400-series chipset instead of a 300-series chipset). You see, the 9th-Gen i7 has no hyperthreading at all while the 10th-Gen i7 does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An i7 9700 and an RTX 2060 will be a good match. A ten core CPU would work great with an RTX 3070.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines