• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Taking over 24 hours to export and then failing

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve tried many times over the past 3 days to export the same project but it has taken so much time and then it always fails. This last time it took up over 24 hours and made it 66% of the way, and then failed. Is exported other projects before and it‘s worked fine. I’ve already tried dele my render files and clearing media cache. My export settings are:

H.264

1920 x 1080

Render at maximum depth

Profile: high

Level: 4.2

VBR, 2 pass

bitrate encoding: 15

target bitrate: 40

use maximum render quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi katelynh98217039,

I am sorry that you are facing trouble in exporting your sequence from Premiere Pro.

This last time it took up over 24 hours and made it 66% of the way, and then failed.

Rendering time depends entirely on what is going on in the Sequence. Small changes can make big differences in the render time.

It also depends on the system specifications that you have. Please share more details and we will try to troubleshoot.

FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

You can also try some troubleshooting steps from this link to fix errors/crashes while rendering & exporting.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Turn off Maximum Render Quality, as it doesn't necessarily do what the name implies.  For most people, all it does is slow things down.

2. Use 1 pass encoding.  All you get with 2 pass these days is a longer coffee break.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please share a screen grab of the Export Settings panel? That can tell us quite a lot and often exposes the problem in a setting mismatch. How long is the video being exported? Any render-intensive effects applied like a Denoiser plugin or something? Computer specs? There are many factors that can affect export times, could be a combination of issues working against you like slow computer, wrong settings, etc.

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines