• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project and Files not Syncing

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using the CreativeCloud and I am having a few huge problems. Mainly: 

1. None of my projects except for my Photoshop files are available in the Creative Cloud "Cloud Documents" folder

2. I started a team project in Premiere, and shared it with my collaborator, but she could only open the project and none of the files were there. Every time I got into Team Project / Share My Changes nothing is there - its grey and I can't click on it. What's happening here? Can somebody please help! I searched all sorts of tutorials but nobody is having this problem! 

Thanks!

Paula

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Team Projects require all collaborators to have the media/assets avialable locally to their computer. The project is 'housed' in the Adobe Cloud, but the media isn't.

So you need to either dropbox the media, or ship discs. Some people with very high-speed internet have been able to work mostly sort of with cloud storage of the media, but that's dicey.

The "owner" adds the media, and everyone else when they download the media to their machine should set up an identical file/folder system as the owner used. Then add the media to those folders.

But NEVER 'link' to or import through the project panel nor MediaBrowser! All collaborators must use the Edit/Team Projects Media Management dialog to link the media on their machine to that Team Project.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Team Projects actually has a complete separate forum, and it's here:

Premiere Pro Team Projects Forum

And it's a good place to ask questions about specifically working in TPs. And here's their online documentation for Team Projects:

Get Started with Team Projects

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines