Highlighted

Terminator Dark Fate Trailer Remix

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Apologies in advance if this is an inappropriate post for this thread but I have been going up and down for 15 minutes looking at which thread I should ask this in and to no avail so here goes!

I was aware of the subject contest running last year and was in my first month of video editing for a local business and I am now looking to progress my career by moving to a move professional editing company specifically. I have some work of course to show but it's very samey and I want to vary my portfolio of editing. Due to covid I can't get out much to film something and with time limits on the application I want to fast track to editing process. 

Basically, I would LOVE to have the files that were offered for that competition to be able to edit it and include this in my application as an alternative edit. I am still quite new to it all but I think given the time frame and restrictions, editing some competitions would be great. Please please please, anyone who can supply me with those Zip files or know how Adobe could do so I would be eternally grateful. Not looking to submit it for competition anymore of course. 

Many thanks in advance! 

Take care, Barney.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Terminator Dark Fate Trailer Remix

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Apologies in advance if this is an inappropriate post for this thread but I have been going up and down for 15 minutes looking at which thread I should ask this in and to no avail so here goes!

I was aware of the subject contest running last year and was in my first month of video editing for a local business and I am now looking to progress my career by moving to a move professional editing company specifically. I have some work of course to show but it's very samey and I want to vary my portfolio of editing. Due to covid I can't get out much to film something and with time limits on the application I want to fast track to editing process. 

Basically, I would LOVE to have the files that were offered for that competition to be able to edit it and include this in my application as an alternative edit. I am still quite new to it all but I think given the time frame and restrictions, editing some competitions would be great. Please please please, anyone who can supply me with those Zip files or know how Adobe could do so I would be eternally grateful. Not looking to submit it for competition anymore of course. 

Many thanks in advance! 

Take care, Barney.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?