Highlighted

Text disappears when I render

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I’m new to adobe premiere pro. While I was text editing I encountered an issue. The text shows when I edit it but some parts of the text disappears when I render. Could someone please tell me how to fix it? 

While editingWhile editingAfter renderingAfter rendering

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text disappears when I render

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I’m new to adobe premiere pro. While I was text editing I encountered an issue. The text shows when I edit it but some parts of the text disappears when I render. Could someone please tell me how to fix it? 

While editingWhile editingAfter renderingAfter rendering

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what's going on here. What are the "Source Text" keyframes for?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add "writting effect" to the text. I saw it on a Youtube tutorial. By adding keyframes letters appear one after another. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete preview files and render again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I tried but it didn’t work. I reduced the "scale" to 41.0 and rendered it. And now I can see the whole text. But if I make it bigger than 41.0, some text parts disappear.after reducing scaleafter reducing scale

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0