Highlighted

Text in premiere pro adjusts brightness on its own

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add text to my video file, in playback it looks fine, but when I export the video with the text with it I can see a change in brightness of the video when the text is played and when it is not played. Please help I can't find anything on this subject.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text in premiere pro adjusts brightness on its own

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add text to my video file, in playback it looks fine, but when I export the video with the text with it I can see a change in brightness of the video when the text is played and when it is not played. Please help I can't find anything on this subject.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshots, comp specs, OS and Pr. build

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are other conversations on this forum with the same issue. No clear answers though turning off  'Maximium Render Quality' on export worked for one user.

Have a look at the other threads on this issue by searching 'text bright' using the forum search box at the top of this page.

And let us now how you go!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I think I just found the solution. I was having the same problem! Have you tried enabling software encoding in the export menu? Let me know if it works!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0