• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text in text box disappears in a certain range of screen

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is driving me crazy.  I can't seem to put a text box to occupy the entire video window.  There's an imaginary boundary in the video and as I type text that hits this border, it doesn't show the text.  I've included screenshots to show the problem.  What am I doing wrong???

To understand what's happening, the text says "15440 Beach Blvd."  As soon as I hit that boundary underneath the "M" in compounding, the text disappears.  If I drag the text box to the left, you can see the text.  If I drag the box rightward, the text will disappear as it hits the boundary.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

04.jpg

I'm adding this to help provide clues.  So the highlighted text box says "15440 Beach Blvd".  The "Blvd" is obscured at the boundary.  I added another text box that only says "Blvd".  You can see that it's visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, most likely the position of the clip in which the text is placed has been moved to the left, try changing the x position under the Video - Motion effect (see picture)

Captura.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply.  yes, i try to move around by dragging that number but same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure Vector Motion is set to default settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the reply.  i'm trying to figure out what this vector motion is.  it's weird because some of the titles have it and some don't.10.jpg

So here are my titles.  I'm not sure what "graphic" means.

11.jpg

This title didn't have vector motion.

12.jpg

This title did have a vector motion.  So the reason for the problem is the numbers 540/960 got changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines