Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text layers and props darken the footage

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so the problem is this:

Whenever I apply a text layer or that i use 2 layers the top layer (which covers the main layer) makes the whole video darker for the time of the applied top layer.

This means that if i try to add a prop to apear on the screen or try to use an adjustment layer ir even text, what happens is that the whole video darkens.

Disclaimer: it only happens after i export the video, it does not appear to accure during the app usage.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ido0101,

We're sorry to hear about this. Have you tried switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only & checked if it's exporting properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was already set to this setting, i will give you an example for the problem in the video link below: 

If you will go the 12:46 mark you will see a second later an effect of a text coming in, while coming in the whole video brightened, and when the text was gone it went back to the original color. Thats what im talking about, would be happy if you can help. My bad, i said it darkens my picture but it was brightening it, i would like to disable it if possible.

https://youtu.be/I1Wg8u-5-fc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines