Highlighted

Text lightens entire image?

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly, I should specify that I am no expert when it comes to Adobe apps. Please be patient with me. I've recently been having this issue with the text tool. I use captions in my videos, however whenever the text pops up, the entire screen lightens. It should be noted that this error doesn't happen while I'm editing. It only occurs after I have exported the media. Below is a link to a video where it happens. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o74GQnoYwRA&t=98s&ab_channel=Hallaz

Skip to 1:46. My issue is most apparent at this time.

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text lightens entire image?

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly, I should specify that I am no expert when it comes to Adobe apps. Please be patient with me. I've recently been having this issue with the text tool. I use captions in my videos, however whenever the text pops up, the entire screen lightens. It should be noted that this error doesn't happen while I'm editing. It only occurs after I have exported the media. Below is a link to a video where it happens. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o74GQnoYwRA&t=98s&ab_channel=Hallaz

Skip to 1:46. My issue is most apparent at this time.

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings...  There may be a clue there.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 1
Hallaz LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Windows 10 64bit

Premiere Verision 14.4.0

Ram: 16 gb ddr4 3200

Gpu: RTX 2060

CPU: I5-9600k

I can't access the source settings of the clip. It doesn't do anything when I click on it. 

I've attached a screen shot of my sequence settings.Screenshot 2020-09-19 204351.jpg

Thanks again for helping. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 0