• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text not appearing/invisible within Essential Graphics Templates

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been scouring the forums and can't seem to find a solution to this issue.

The only other instance of this problem was left unanswered here

The default text, nor the edits that I make, do not appear within the program monitor. Is there something to change within the Program Monitor settings or something to fix this??

2017-09-05_1400.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi raymonl32986922,

Sorry for the issue with text. In the Essential Graphics panel > Edit > Appearance section > check if "Fill" is enabled. Also, change the fill color & test.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try moving it up to V2 or V3. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what does that mean and how do i do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully you've found a solution after all this time, but in case you haven't, V2 and V3 refer to the video tracks in the timeline. They are asking you to click and drag the clips containing text to a track above the track that the video clips are on, because Premiere Pro is putting your text underneath your video instead of on top of it. I faced the same problem, so I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems the view of the track where tour text clip is placed is disabled:

1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone else encountering this problem, this can also present if the Essential Graphics clip is "disabled" (Right Click > Enable). For me this happened accidentally when Premiere was being especially laggy as I ended up clicking things that weren't displayed on screen. Disabled clips are even less noticable due to only changing color slightly in the timeline. If there isn't another Essential Graphics track nearby, it can be difficult to tell that the color has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact issue. The layer is enabled and does not display at all on V1,2 or 3. I am using the newest version of the software. I have also tried using the menus Graphics and Titles > New Layer > Text . Same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check that you have the font that came with the template, if you're using one, installed. Or use a different font in essential graphics and see if it appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines