• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text position and size

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so I've been making videos for the passed two weeks and I'm getting pretty used to it. For my videos I found a specific "setting" I like for my text. For example I like them centered and positioned at 710 (up and down wise) at 110 font Gills condensed. I started my new video and I put in all these settings and all of a sudden the text is HUGE and the 710 position is off of the video now. I don't get why when it's worked the passed two videos. Everything I can think of is the same and I've even restarted my computer. Pls help 😞

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Check your sequence settings perhaps you were using a different size (timeline) or your zoom level has changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Maybe create a graphic then click on the graphic in the timeline. Go to the top of the interface and choose save as motion graphic template/save. If you go to the essential graphics panel and browse. You should be able to drag the saved graphic into your timeline and it should be the right size.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your sequence settings perhaps you were using a different size (timeline) or your zoom level has changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe create a graphic then click on the graphic in the timeline. Go to the top of the interface and choose save as motion graphic template/save. If you go to the essential graphics panel and browse. You should be able to drag the saved graphic into your timeline and it should be the right size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines