Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

text

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is there a simple and fast way to make all my text to be the same (same size, color etc)? I allready wrote it all, now I want to simply mark it all and caouse it to be the same in one step (and not to work on it one by one).
And another question- why sometimes i mark a text and try to change its size and color but it is not responding?

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshots would help.

unknow files.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing is to create Master styles in the Essential Graphics Edit tab. Then you can apply those to text you're working on.

Next ... you have to select-all in a text block or even single line before the changes you make to fonts etc. will appear.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, in the essential graphics panel save your look as Master Style

It will appear in the project panel, drag and drop it where you would want for it to be applied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines