Highlighted

Thai Text Problems in Premiere Pro 14.3

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I absolutely hate this update. It's given me nothing but anxiety and greif. I haven't been able to get any work done at all because it keeps crashing. I have to put in text in different languages (Thai and Chinese) for translation purposes and every time I try to put in non English text the program freezes then gives me an error then crashes. I haven't been able to get any work done and I'm already past 2 deadlines because of how horrible this new update is. I can't get my work done at all. Am going to try reverting back to the old version before the update or will go purchase Vegas Pro.

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Thai Text Problems in Premiere Pro 14.3

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I absolutely hate this update. It's given me nothing but anxiety and greif. I haven't been able to get any work done at all because it keeps crashing. I have to put in text in different languages (Thai and Chinese) for translation purposes and every time I try to put in non English text the program freezes then gives me an error then crashes. I haven't been able to get any work done and I'm already past 2 deadlines because of how horrible this new update is. I can't get my work done at all. Am going to try reverting back to the old version before the update or will go purchase Vegas Pro.

Topics

Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Art-list is about 200$ per year but you can use any music for any purpose. Even comercial content.

I used many times Jamendo. But for comercial purpose i had to use Jamendo-pro (50$ / music).

Kind regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is very useful, thank you. I will try them. I have just had to cancel my Adobe ST subscription because YouTube will not let me monetise. I am very disappointed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about this poor experience. We're aware of a similar issue where Premiere Pro is crashing with the South Asian fonts. This issue is being addressed in our beta releases and will be available in a future stable release. If required, you may download Premiere Pro (Beta) version from the Creative Cloud Desktop app and check if it's working properly. Here is more about the Public Beta apps.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some things you can only learn from experience (or listening to old f*rts b*tch).  Never update in the middle of a project.  and you can keep earlier versions of premiere available when you update.   I strongly suggest that you monitor this forum to see what problems other people are having...   You don't have to read every post, but you'll get a sense of what the common issues are.   I'm sure Vegas Pro is a wonderful program, but every program has problems...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 0