Highlighted

the audio and the video are not synchronize, (the audio is late than the video)

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my original video is good synchronized, but after i try to import it to project and play it, well.... you can guessed it... the audio is late... i just want to make gun sync project, pls someone help me... 

Topics

Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

the audio and the video are not synchronize, (the audio is late than the video)

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my original video is good synchronized, but after i try to import it to project and play it, well.... you can guessed it... the audio is late... i just want to make gun sync project, pls someone help me... 

Topics

Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did try to rename ".mp4" to ".mov" , but it just make the video too fast and i litterally cant hear any gun shot sound..... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines