Highlighted

The effect barn Doors

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem. I want to use the effect barn doors but i want the bars white. But when i change the colors at Border Color nothing changes. How i can change color?

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The effect barn Doors

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem. I want to use the effect barn doors but i want the bars white. But when i change the colors at Border Color nothing changes. How i can change color?

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you adjusted the border width? You need a width greater than 0.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the Border Width on 100 but then is there just a white bar. I want that everthing is white (sorry for the late answer)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check the width of the border, if that did not fix it, please post a screenshot or screen recording of the issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the border width on 100 but then is there only a white border and the rest is black. I want everthing white here the screenhere the screen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is BM.rank a black slate?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines