Highlighted

The keyboard does not work on screen 1 Timeline that I transfer to the other screen does work someth

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey
I have a weird computer phenomenon working with Adobe
I turn on the premiere and I have two screens.
My desktop is set up in such a way that one screen has timeline and the SOURCE window.
I stand on the timeline The ZOOM IN / OUT buttons do not respond The PLAY key does not respond.
I thought I had a keyboard problem so I switched to a new keyboard and nothing responds.
I just saw that I click the mouse and ZOOM IN / OUT it responds but still not properly.
But here's something delusional if I drag the timeline to the second screen then everything works great.
Do not understand what's going on it drives me crazy.
I'd love for you to control your computer to check out this hallucinatory bug.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The keyboard does not work on screen 1 Timeline that I transfer to the other screen does work someth

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey
I have a weird computer phenomenon working with Adobe
I turn on the premiere and I have two screens.
My desktop is set up in such a way that one screen has timeline and the SOURCE window.
I stand on the timeline The ZOOM IN / OUT buttons do not respond The PLAY key does not respond.
I thought I had a keyboard problem so I switched to a new keyboard and nothing responds.
I just saw that I click the mouse and ZOOM IN / OUT it responds but still not properly.
But here's something delusional if I drag the timeline to the second screen then everything works great.
Do not understand what's going on it drives me crazy.
I'd love for you to control your computer to check out this hallucinatory bug.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-solve-issues-related-to-undocked-panels-in-pr...
This is a bug introduced in 14.5. A workaround: save your preferred workspace and restart Premiere Pro. Now whenever you open Premiere, just close the floating panels and choose from the menu: window > workspaces > reset to saved layout (alt+shift+0). This way you will restore your layout, and the panels will function as it should

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0