• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The position of the "Project:" panel is still in the incorrect place when loading a saved workspace.

Participant ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The position of the "Project:" panel is still in the incorrect place when loading a saved workspace (no matter how many times I click "save changes to this workspace") This has been an issue for YEARS. None of the recommendations from Adobe staff has  resolved this issue.

There are three workspaces that I use on a regular basis and this occurs with all three. I attached one of the three workspaces for example.

(Note: this specifically occurs when creating a new project, going to "Window > Workspaces > then selecting the desired workspace. If I open a previously created project file, and load the desired workspace (that was corrected the last time I had the project open, the workspace opens correctly.)

[title edited by mod]

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

of course! sorry about that lol.

How Premiere Loads When Creating New ProjectHow Premiere Loads When Creating New ProjectWhat the Workspace is Supposed to Look LikeWhat the Workspace is Supposed to Look Like

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the incorrect position of the "Project:" panel is different every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See that too: project panel has a mind of its own.

Mine is alway left bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another update, still the same issue lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Along with a list of new issues ha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to 14.6.0. Still an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see that sometimes also, takes me 2 seconds to reposition the project panel.  I understand the aggravation but here is not the best place to notify adobe of a bug. 

Here's R. Neil Haugens pointer on where to report a bug

"The place to actually post bugs directly to the engineers is their UserVoice system. All posts there are logged by at least one engineer, as that is their input portal for user troubles to their system. Plus all posts are collated and sent to the upper managers who decide budgets based on metrics, and that is a major data source for their metrics also."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've mentioned it counteless times on the UserVoice site lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Might need a couple more..... 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines