• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The premiere pro is shortening my clips after importing

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can see the real length of clip is 5 sec and in premire pro its shortning it to 2 sec its happening with me whenever I import it. the shots are take from OnePlus 7T in MP4 format. I have more clips like this and it's shortening every one of them. Please help me.

Thank you

1596525859471952906433092155247.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. We can get this checked. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using. Also, ensure that no In/Out points are defined on the Source monitor. To clear any such selection right-click on the Source Monitor and select Clear In and Out. If it's happening without any such selection, please send us a download link for the sample media to get this issue checked at our end.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the footage is variable framerate (which it definitely is according the properties) convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines